Become a Member of the Chicago Chapter
The Chicago Chapter has membership plans for law firms, in-house counsel and individuals.
Membership in the Coalition provides an invaluable opportunity for you and your law firm or company to connect with other female attorneys, their firms and networks, and to positively impact other women in a traditionally
male-dominated field. The Coalition leads diversity and inclusion efforts and
supports women's resource groups, and provides CLE programming on a variety of
Member benefits include:
- Members-only programs designed to appeal to women attorneys with all levels of experience, featuring speakers from both inside and outside the legal community, and
offering training and perspectives on how to be successful in today's
- The ability to exchange information, network and share the positive efforts and successes of more than 120 law firms and companies in Chicago, New York, and Washington, D.C.
- Ideas and guidance for enhancing the recruitment, retention and promotion of women lawyers within your firm or others.
- Opportunities to support the building, implementation and continued relevancy of women's initiatives in law firms.
- Opportunities to help the Coalition support and guide efforts and practices that help develop women attorneys to their fullest potential.
The Coalition Annual Membership Dues are based on the number of attorneys in the firm’s Chicagoland office(s), according to the following
- 1 – 25 Attorneys: $750/year
- 26 – 50 Attorneys: $1,200/year
- 51 – 99 Attorneys: $2,200/year
- 100 – 300 Attorneys: $3,500/year
- +300 Attorneys: $4,900/year
The Coalition Annual Membership Dues are the lesser of either(1) the product of $85.00 and the total number of women attorneys in your Chicagoland office, or (2) the amount based on the number of all attorneys in the Company’s Chicagoland office(s), according to the following scale:
- 1 –25 Attorneys: $625/year
- 26 –50 Attorneys: $935/year
- 51 –99 Attorneys: $1,875/year
- 100 –300 Attorneys: $3,125/year
- +300 Attorneys: $4,375/year
The Membership Dues for in-house/corporate counsel joining on an individual basis are $85.00 per attorney.